Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Trying sumo pulls again....

Dan Green ...part of my reason to give sumo another chance
Pulls off 4 inch blocks (sumo): pyramided up to 1 x 1 @ 75% of TM
Sumo deads: 5X3@55% of TM
Elevated Stiff Legs: 1 x 10 @ 40 % of conventional dead TM
Standing Band crunches: 5 x 10


 Well here we go again...last Fall I played around pulling sumo for a very short period. The reason for which because it was suggested to me to involve my legs into my pulls more by Mike Tuchsherer at a seminar I attended. Well now I figured id give them another shot since I have a better understanding of the movement, along with the fact that I accept that my hips and glutes I feel are week and need to be brought up.At this point I will stick with them until I bring them up closer to my conventional since there is a huge difference  between them ... I'm talking well over a 100lbs plus. After I bridge the gap slightly we will see what impact it has on my conventional if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment