Translate

Monday, August 19, 2013

OHP...crap session

Warm up: band movements

OHP: 2 x 20 x Bar
          100 x 5
          120 X 4
          140 x 3
          160 x 2
          180 x 7.....kept a few in the tank

(joker sets)
          200 x 3
          210 x 3
          230 x 1.....this one was ugly, stabilizers in my upper back aren't 100% yet had plenty of strength in my shoulders and triceps to the point they weren't even fatigued at this point.

           140 x 10... didn't feel up to push for broke

That was it.... I shut it down after the overhead stuff . I wasn't feeling that good today only got maybe 5 hours sleep last night and that was it and that was pushing it. Since I started my medical treatments for my (cough...cough) little issue I've noticed my sleep has been very erratic . Some nights I sleep good others not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment