Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Finally a training session that didn't suck

Warm up: Light Band movements
Bench: 2 x 20 x Bar
            95 x 10
           2 x 5 x 135
           195 x 5
           230 x 4
           265 x 3
           300 x 2
           340 x 6.
           265 x 8
Pull downs: 5 x 10 x some weight

Was actually feeling good today so I figured I would bench today instead of waiting until tomorrow . The way this week has been going if I had waited for my schedule day it would have been a shit show. I'm guessing that having to eat late last night on the road with the extra calories and carbs might have played a  part in feeling decent today. I'm pretty happy with the numbers mostly because my left shoulder didn't bark at me so that's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment